Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Year's Resolutions 2019. C'mon Chris...already?!!

Christmas is here and now almost past. Too soon to put up New Year resolutions, do you think? Nevertheless, I'm jumpin' in, sending mine out there into the Universe. I reflect but will not dwell upon happenings from 2018 and years prior. "Let the balloon go," is a frequent saying of mine. "Move forward, not backward."

In 2019, it is my goal to:
  • Sew more, knit more, garden more; for myself, for loved ones, for fun.
  • To live quietly and peacefully as the gentle fade of aging encompasses me.
  • To do things that make me happy and thus stay healthy in mind and spirit.
  • To love myself, to have compassion for all and most of all, to be thankful.
I cannot change the world, nor anyone but myself; therefore I will work upon myself and hope that in some small measure, it makes a difference.

About Goldie's Bowl:
Me looking out; you looking in
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment