Thursday, February 11, 2016

Calico Quilter gets organized

http://www.aquiltinglife.com/2016/01/quilt-your-stash-week-one.html
I found this great article on www.aquiltinglife.com, which prompted me to give thought to what I was going to accomplish this year with quilting.  That includes finishing unfinished projects, organizing my stash of fabrics, and selecting new projects with projected deadlines.  Here's my list so far:

PROPOSED WORKBOARD
  1. Ongoing projects to finish within 6 months
  2. Long-term projects currently in progress
  3. List of quilts that need making for family members, including the dogs
  4. 2016 make a quilt from a quilt kit
  5. Make lap quilts for around the house
  6. Stashbuster small projects, i.e., potholders, mug rugs, table runners
  7. Mini quilt wall hangings, for the fun of it

No comments:

Post a Comment